- I downloaded a theme, what now?
- Now unzip the files and upload them to domain.com/wp-content/themes/ If you have WordPress installed in a directory, you should upload the theme to domain.com/directory/wp-content/themes/ Once you uploaded your theme log in to your WordPress admin panel, click on Presentation and choose the theme you want to use.
- I installed a theme, but when I go to my page all I see is:
- Some of the themes are only compatible with the newest version of WordPress and therefore may not work on the older versions. The easiest way to fix this would be to go to WordPress.org and download the latest version.
- Some of the themes are sponsored and/or encoded, why is that?
- Sponsored link(s) is a “cost” for providing the themes for free. Some designers encode the footer to prevent the links from being removed.
- Can I edit/remove/modify anything in the theme(s)?
- That’s not for me to decide. Make sure you carefully read the license designers provide together with their theme(s).
- Can I upload my theme(s)? If yes, how?
- Yes, you can. You need to register to be able to upload your themes.
- Can I update my theme(s)?
- Yes, you can contact me together with your updated zip and I’ll update it for you.
- Are sponsored/encoded themes allowed?
- Yes, I don’t see a reason why they wouldn’t. At least the users have a choice. However links are not enforced and may be removed by the end user or before distribution, this is entirley out our discression.
- What shall I do if someone rips my theme(s) off?
- Just drop me a line and I’ll take the appropriate action.
If you have any other questions, feel free to contact me
If you do not feel the above is acceptable then simply dont upload or download themes from this site.